We believe people can and should be able to lead out to make our world better. We believe that constructively empowering people at work will also make leaders more effective – and the world more productive. More importantly, we believe it will make our work – and our lives – better and more fulfilling.
The key is to make it easier to efficiently engage employees and leaders to:
- Creatively solve their own problems together, and
- Buy in to improvements together – accelerating productive change.
Over many years, Vici has been solving the language and tools of empowered change – creating a simpler and more productive way for leaders and employees to jointly create a “better” that can easily be measured in profitability.
In the process, our clients have been adding 300 to 1,000 basis points in operating margins.
Effectively bringing management and employees together to accelerate change requires:
- A shared belief that management and employees achieve more by working together.
- A simpler and more productive “language” to create real change that feeds into the P&L.
- Tools and problem-solving guidance that help leaders and teams.
- Understand “where they are now” with $, time, materials and profitability,
- Generate specific, actionable ideas for change,
- Access the specific problem-solving skills of great consulting firms,
- Build solid, consistently formatted business cases that feed directly to the P&L,
- Document stakeholder consensus to implement,
- Replace top-down budget estimates with detailed bottoms-up ownership, and
- Track results and hold people accountable for increases in profitability.